SMSAlert was founded back in 2018 as a simple platform to send messages via dedicated hardware equipment.
Our journey started long before 2018 with building our own 4G hardware equipment that allowed customers to use own SIM card for sending SMS Messages.
We spent many months in our equipment design and programming long before our initial launch date in 2018.
As time passed and customers sent feedback we evolved into today's platform which is a multichannel platform.
Choosing SMSAlert as your business partner you can engage in communication with your customers across multiple channels like SMS, RCS SMS, Whatsapp or Telegram
How it works ?
Using dedicated equipment, android mobile app (both hosted by you) or cloud connected 3rd messaging apps like Telegram you can send a message to your customer using the best possible route with a single unified API.
Why choose a multichannel platform ?
- Enhanced Customer Reach: Meet customers where they are – whether on social media, email, or messaging apps.
- Personalized Communication: Tailor messages based on customer preferences and behavior, fostering a more personal connection.
- Improved Customer Experience: Provide seamless, consistent support across various channels.
- Data and Insights: Gain valuable data and insights on customer behavior and preferences, aiding in better targeting and strategy development.
- Consistency in Messaging: Maintain a consistent brand voice across all channels.
- Responsiveness: Ensure timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Personalization: Utilize customer data to personalize interactions.
We listen, our platform would not have had all the features that we have today without the feedback received from you.
We are always opened to new ideas that could evolve our platform and increase your business value, so do not hesitate to contact us.
SMSAlert is updated on a weekly schedule thus having always the latest features up to date.
- 2018 - SMSAlert was officially launched.
- 2019 - Many updates where added to stabilize our platform.
- 2021 - Home Assistant, OpenCart, Woocommerce plugins where launched .
- 2021 - Android application that turns your phone into an SMS Gateway was launched.
- 2021 - Make (Integromat) was launched.
- 2022 - Google Sheets integration was added that saves received messages to a sheet.
- 2022 - Web hook for received messages was added.
- 2022 - Short URL & Tracking was added.
- 2022 - Web hook for message status was added.
- 2022 - Account timezone was implemented.
- 2022 - Tag manager for phone book was implemented.
- 2023 - Telegram implementation was launched.
- 2023 - API V2 was launched.
- 2023 - Whatsapp implementation was launched.